The Just Perfect Ceremonies Funeral Promise
- To meet with you in advance of the ceremony to plan and discuss the components of the ceremony (this meeting may be in person or virtually via a platform such as Zoom dependent on requirements and current guidance).
- To work closely with you to ensure the structure, content and flow of the ceremony reflects the wishes, beliefs and values of you and your loved one. We will do all we can to meet your requirements to ensure that we deliver a meaningful and personal ceremony.
- To write and deliver to you a draft script of the ceremony at least 2 days in advance of the ceremony.
- To provide as much email and phone contact as is required to finalise the script and to ensure all your questions are answered.
- To revise the draft script in the light of your feedback and comments on the draft.
- To attend and conduct the ceremony at the agreed time, date and place.
- To offer you a commerative ceremony script within 5 days of your ceremony.