The Just Perfect Ceremonies Promise
- To meet with you well in advance of the ceremony to plan and discuss the components of your ceremony.
- To work closely with you to ensure the structure, content and flow of the ceremony reflects you and your wishes. We will do all we can to meet your requirements to ensure that you have a wonderful, meaningful and personal ceremony.
- To write and deliver to you a draft script of the ceremony at least 4 weeks in advance of your ceremony (unless you have booked your ceremony with 8 weeks or less notice).
- To provide as much email and phone contact as is required to finalise the delivery script and to ensure all your questions are answered.
- To revise the draft script in the light of your feedback and comments on the draft.
- To provide a rehearsal ceremony within the week prior to your ceremony at a mutually convenient date and time if required.
- To attend and conduct your ceremony at the agreed time, date and place.
- To provide you with a souvenir ceremony script within 10 days of your ceremony.
- If your chosen celebrant is unable to conduct the ceremony for any reason you will be advised as soon as practicable and all reasonable efforts will be made by the celebrant to arrange for the ceremony to be completed by another celebrant. This will not incur any additional costs to you. In the extremely unlikely event that Just Perfect Ceremonies are unable to perform your ceremony and unable to find an alternative celebrant we will ensure you have a copy of the delivery script and will issue a 100% refund.
William and Megan's promise