Terms and Conditions
Booking and Payment Terms
- To secure and confirm your ceremony booking, we need a completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the full quoted fee as set out in the financial schedule issued to you with the booking form. We will confirm your booking within 24 hours of receipt of the deposit.
- The balance is due three months before your ceremony date.
- The price invoiced is based on information agreed at the time of invoicing. Later changes to your requirements may incur additional costs to us and will be discussed with you and any increase in price will be agreed with you.
- If the balance is not paid as set out in the financial schedule and we have not heard from you in writing and no new payment date has been agreed, this contract will be deemed cancelled and the cancellation fees set out in the financial schedule will be applied.
Changes to Your Ceremony Date, Venue or Time
- You agree to notify Just Perfect Ceremonies immediately in writing via email of any change to the time, date or place of the ceremony. Just Perfect Ceremonies reserves the right to terminate the agreement and retain the booking fee should they be unable to conduct the ceremony due to the change.
- You acknowledge that if the ceremony is to be changed to an alternative venue due to inclement weather, then it is your responsibility to inform Just Perfect Ceremonies. This should be by phone and at least 3 hours prior to the ceremony start time, to ensure the celebrant has sufficient time to travel to the alternative venue and make any changes to the ceremony format (as will have been previously agreed).
- Just Perfect Ceremonies liability to you is limited to the fee you have paid.
- You understand that there is no legal aspect to the ceremony and that no ceremony carried out by Just Perfect Celebrants confers any legal standing or rights to the participants.
- All work is original and will remain copyright to Just Perfect Ceremonies. You have permission to use record and share your ceremony for personal use. The contents of the ceremony should not be copied or distributed beyond your personal use except with express permission from Just Perfect Ceremonies.