Let us imagine what your perfect ceremony will be like... it will be in your dream location, at a time of your choosing and attended by those people you love the most. You will be centre stage, making your promises to each other and enjoying every moment of the present, even as you look forward to the future.
As independent celebrants we can help bring your dreams into reality and create the ceremony you want, however we are not able do the legal bit and you will still need a registrar for that (see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information).
What we can do - and love to do - is to work with you both as we plan your ceremony so that we can learn about your story as a couple and how you would like that told.
- We will ask you about which pieces of music, poetry or prose have special meaning for you both and what you would like to include in your ceremony.
- We will find out which of the different types of ritual, (for example ring bearers, handfasting or a tea ceremony) you would like to include.
- We will find out who you want to involve in the ceremony and talk about how best to do that.
- We will plan together how the ceremony will flow, how it will begin and how it will conclude.
- We will work with you to make sure that the theatre of this very special event wows your guests and stays with you both for the rest of your lives.
- And just to make sure you are relaxed enough to enjoy it - we will rehearse it with beforehand!
- We will do everything we can to make your ceremony Just Perfect
Wedding Party near Ludlow Shropshire